List the harmful effects of drug addiction.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Oct, 2016, 10:01: AM
Harmful effects of drugs:
- Drugs are addictive. If you take drugs once, you feel like taking them again and again.
- Drug addicts become irritable and lose interest in studies or jobs.
- Drugs cause physical harm to the body. They can damage the liver, brain, lungs and kidneys.
- Drugs may even cause accidents due to a confused state of mind.
- Sharing of syringes for injecting drugs spreads AIDS among drug addicts.
Answered by | 19th Oct, 2016, 12:01: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number