List the factors on which the speed of propagation of sound depends on?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 12th May, 2014, 01:30: PM
Speed of propagation of sound depends on
(ii) Nature of the media
Answered by | 12th May, 2014, 03:30: PM
- Can sound travel in vacuum? Explain
- Does sound propagate in all directions? Give one example to support your answer.
- Name one material that do not conduct sound and act as sound insulator?
- How does a sound wave travel through the air?
- Why do sound travel faster in solids?
- Can you tell why astronauts carry radios to space to communicate with each other?
- Does sound travel faster than the speed of light?
- Draw a neat and well labelled diagram of human ear.
- Describe an activity to demonstrate that sound cannot travel through vacuum.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number