List any two functions of food chain in an ecosystem.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Jul, 2017, 03:26: PM
Functions of food chain:
i) Food chain maintains ecological balance.
ii) It helps in converting solar energy into usable chemical energy for various organisms.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2017, 05:26: PM
- Is sparrow omnivorous?
- what happen if all decomposers are eliminated from earth
- Difference between food chain & food web.
- Energy flow in foodchain is always unidirectional justify this statement.
- butterfly is a ....................... consumer
- why pyramid of energy is always upright ?
- Formation of grand canyon in South western United States is an example
- explain an example of food chain.write down different trophic levels
- What is Flora & fauna
- pls explain
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number