Light travels from rarer medium 1 to denser medium 2. Angle of incidence & refraction are & resp. (i) Calculate the refractive index of second medium with respect to the first. (ii) Calculate the refractive index of the first medium with respect to the second
Asked by sisugsgsgsysyhshz | 9th Jun, 2017, 03:26: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 9th Jun, 2017, 03:48: PM
- The refractive index of water is 4/3 and that of glass is 3/2 . The ratio of speed of light in water to the glass is
- Light enters from air into water which has a refractive index of1.33.Calculate the speed of light in water.The speed of light in air is 3.0×10^8
- What is refraction
- The refractive index of water with respect to air is 4/3 and refractive index of glass with respect to water is 9/8. Calculate the refractive index of glass with respect to air.
- Optical density is also known as?
- What is difference between mass density and optical density?
- What is absolute refractive index?
- What is relative refractive index?
- A 🍋 kept in water in a glass tumbler appears to be bigger than its actual size when viewed from the sides in this case water and glass acts as which type of lens
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number