length into breadth into height of a cuboid is 7 centimetre 4cm 2cm respectively . lts volume ml is
Asked by shahidayan975 | 3rd May, 2020, 08:55: AM
Length, l = 7 cm
Breadth, b = 4 cm
Height, h = 2 cm
Volume of cuboid, V = lbh
Thus, volume of given cuboid = 7 × 4 × 2 = 56 cm3 = 56 mL
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd May, 2020, 01:44: PM
- if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
- What are the differences between volume and capacity.
- What is acre
- What is scalar?
- What is CC?
- without using a measuring scale how can we find the area of the following correctly-- a five rupee coin and the playing card and banyan?
- What is m²
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number