length=12cm breadth=9cm what is the perimeter
Asked by sangeethamanu965582 | 26th Dec, 2019, 06:33: PM
The given dimensions are supposed to be for a rectangle.
Perimeter of a rectangle is 2x(Length + Breadth)
Put the values of length and breadth from the question, respectively and get the answer.
Answered by | 27th Dec, 2019, 10:10: AM
- 50cmsquare in mm squeare
- a wire is in the shape of a rectangle its length is 40 cm and breadth is 22 CM if the same wire is bent in the shape of a s sqs sq square square what will be the measure of each side also find which shape encloses more area
- The area of a square is 225 sq.cm . Find the perimeter
- Find the dimensions of a square shaped garden whose perimeter is 240 m.
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 135 cm. If the breadth is given as 17 cm, find the length of the rectangle.
- The perimeter of a square is same as that of the rectangle. Find the side of the square if the dimensions of the rectangle are 10 m x 8 m.
- The length of a side of a hexagon is 2 inches. What is the perimeter?
- The perimeter of an equilateral triangle is 18 cm. What is the length of a side?
- When the perimeter of a regular polygon is divided by 5, the length of a side is 25 m. What is the name of the polygon? What is the perimeter?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number