length=12cm breadth=9cm what is the perimeter
Asked by sangeethamanu965582 | 26th Dec, 2019, 06:33: PM
The given dimensions are supposed to be for a rectangle.
Perimeter of a rectangle is 2x(Length + Breadth)
Put the values of length and breadth from the question, respectively and get the answer.
Answered by | 27th Dec, 2019, 10:10: AM
- what is the perimeter of triangle
- What is the formula of perimeter of rectangle
- 23 no.
- peremiter of rectangle
- find the area of a square park whose perimeter;is 320
- 50cmsquare in mm squeare
- a wire is in the shape of a rectangle its length is 40 cm and breadth is 22 CM if the same wire is bent in the shape of a s sqs sq square square what will be the measure of each side also find which shape encloses more area
- The area of a square is 225 sq.cm . Find the perimeter
- Find the dimensions of a square shaped garden whose perimeter is 240 m.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number