lattice entalpy & structure

Asked by  | 1st Feb, 2009, 11:56: PM

Expert Answer:

Lattice : The three dimentional arrangement of structural units in a crystal is called crystal lattice.

Answered by  | 2nd Feb, 2009, 09:51: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.