l1 ll l2 and m1 ll m2 prove that angle 1 =angle2.
Asked by Khushi | 28th Aug, 2016, 01:56: PM
Kindly check the question. It seems like the questions is incomplete.
I am considering this as the diagram, since you have not placed the diagram up.
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 28th Aug, 2016, 07:07: PM
- Q 19
- kindly give solution to the question in the image.
- the diagram for the 8th question.
- FIND X AN D Y
- If a transversal intersects two parallel lines, then prove that each pair of consecutive interior angles are supplementary.
- Show that in the given figure, AB || EF.
- If two lines are intersected by a transversal in such a way that the bisector of a pair of angles are parallel, show that the two lines are parallel.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number