Khushboo said to Chetna, "On your first birthday, I was as old as you are now". If Khushboo's present age is 47 years, then after how many years will Khushboo's age be one and a half times that of Chetna?
Asked by Jerlin George | 28th Mar, 2015, 10:57: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 30th Mar, 2015, 09:55: AM
- Write any two linear equations which passes through the point ( 2 ,4 ) Question from the chapter LINEAR EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES CLASS 9
- If two numbers are such that the sum of thrice the first and twice the second by 50 and four times the first exceed five times the second by 13. Find the numbers. Plz explain how we got 2nd equation
- 1. Write four rational numbers that the between 2 and 3. 2. The difference between two numbers is 10. Express in the form of linear equation in two variable. 3. Represent 7/4 and -7/4 on a number line.
- One angle of a triangle is equal to 20%of the sum of the other two angles of a triangle. Write a linear equation in two variables to represent the above statement .
- Ram invested some amount at 6% simple interest and some amount at 9% simple interest. At the end of the year, he earned Rs.1200 as interest on the two amounts. Write a linear equation in two variables to represent the above statement.
- The cost of six cups is equal to 48 rupees and the cost of 5 plates is 30 rupees. Express the above information in the form of linear equation.
- Sita bought 18 apples for Rs 45 and 12 oranges for Rs 25. What will be the linear equation of above statement ?
- Dhoni made century only by hitting four’s and sixes . Write a linear equation in two variables to represent the above statement.
- A fraction is such that if the numerator is multiplied by 3 and the denominator is reduced by 3, we get 18/11. Write linear equation to represent this information.
- Check whether is a linear equation or not?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number