Keeping the potential difference constant , the resistance of a circuit is halved. By how much does the current change?
Asked by pdcavita | 26th Nov, 2017, 09:01: PM
Current will be doubled
Answered by Gajendra | 27th Nov, 2017, 11:33: AM
- potential diffrence
- define the term ohm meter
- (a) Why do copper or aluminium wires generally used for electrical transmission and distribution purposes ? (b) Two wires, one of copper and other of manganin, have equal lengths and equal resistances. Which wire is thicker ? Given that resistivity of copper is lower than that of manganin.
- What is Ohm's Law
- definition of potential difference
- what is swich
- the effective resistance between A and D in the circuit
- what is electricity
- If the voltmeter reads 0.2 V and the ammeter reads 0.101A, the resistance of the voltmeter is (in ohm) 2 A A
- What is resistance?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number