joselin reads 1/6 hour on the first day , 1/4 hour on second day, and 1/3 on third day. if this pattern continues, how long will she read on fifth day?
Asked by omsingh | 29th May, 2015, 11:53: AM
(1/6)th of an hour is 10 minutes.
(1/4)th of an hour is 15 minutes.
(1/3)rd of an hour is 20 minutes.
As we notice, everyday joselin reads for 5 extra minutes.
So on fourth day she will read for 25 mins and on fifth day she will read for 30 mins.
30 minutes=(1/2) an hour.
Answered by satyajit samal | 30th May, 2015, 01:48: PM
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
- Observe the figures given below. Are these angles congruent?
- Answer the following: (a) Among two congruent angles, one has a measure of 18o; the measure of the other angle would be? (b) Two line segments PQ and HG are congruent. What can you say about their lengths? (c) A pair of wheels of a vehicle is the example of what shapes?
- When is a triangle said to be congruent? Explain using figure.
- ABC PQR under the correspondence ABC QRP. Write the parts of ABC that corresponds to (i) QP(ii) PR(iii)Q
- In the figure below, CDE QPR. What is mD?
- Name all the corresponding parts of the congruent figures given below:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number