joselin reads 1/6 hour on the first day , 1/4 hour on second day, and 1/3 on third day. if this pattern continues, how long will she read on fifth day?
Asked by omsingh | 29th May, 2015, 11:53: AM
(1/6)th of an hour is 10 minutes.
(1/4)th of an hour is 15 minutes.
(1/3)rd of an hour is 20 minutes.
As we notice, everyday joselin reads for 5 extra minutes.
So on fourth day she will read for 25 mins and on fifth day she will read for 30 mins.
30 minutes=(1/2) an hour.
Answered by satyajit samal | 30th May, 2015, 01:48: PM
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- why we say congruence
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
- Observe the figures given below. Are these angles congruent?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number