#JioChat What is the covalent bond
Asked by maheshsha73 | 27th Oct, 2018, 07:19: PM
The chemical bond that is formed between two combining atoms by mutual sharing of one or more pairs of electrons is called a covalent bond.
Hydrogen combines with chlorine to form hydrogen chloride (HCl), the sharing of electrons takes place between hydrogen and chlorine and a covalent bond is formed.
Answered by Varsha | 29th Oct, 2018, 12:39: PM
- What is Py + Py bond
- Bonding for carbon tetrachloride
- What is hybridization
- why electron free in copper wire
- Calculate the number of sigma bonds and pi bonds in 2-propyl pent -1-ene?
- What are the limitations of Octet rule.
- According to VSEPR principle in which molecule is the highest bond distortion observed ? a) NH3 b) H2O c) O3 d) SO2
- Write is the lewis dot structure of HNO3 and NH4 using the proper steps.(find A ,N and S)
- Draw the Lewis structures of SiCl4 and HCOOH.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number