Asked by mahesh.h.s2003 | 20th Oct, 2020, 08:47: PM
Ocidation number of Co in [Co(NH3)3(NO3)3] is +3.
IUPAC name of [Co(NH3)3(NO3)3] is Tri ammine trinitrito-N-Cobalt(III)
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Oct, 2020, 01:02: PM
- K2ptcl6 is possible but k2Nicl6 is not possible.Explain Why?
- Find the secondary valency of No in No(co)4
- Hexa aqua chromium 3 chloride
- chlorobis(ethylenedimine)nitrito-o-cobalt(III)ion .write the formula and draw the structure
- bis(ethane-1,2-diamine)cobalt(III)-meu-imido-meu-hydroxobis(thane-12-diamine)cobalt(III)ion.write the formula
- IUPAC name of bis(ethane-1,2-diamine)cobalt(III)-meu-imido-meu-hydroxobis(thane-12-diamine)cobalt(III)ion
- Write the hybridisation and number of unpaired electrons in the complex [CoF6]3-. (Atomic No. of Co = 27)
- Write the formula of the following coordination compound : iron(III) hexacyanoferrate(II)
- How would you account for the following:[Ni(CO)4] has tetrahedral geometry while [Ni(CO)4]2- has a square planar geometry?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number