it's to hard to learn name
Asked by rishigour179 | 27th Jan, 2022, 03:53: PM
You can easily remember names by recollecting them time and again.
All you need to do is practice writing these names. With practice, you are bound to improve over time.
You can even create flashcards for difficult terms or split the terms to understand their meanings. This will help in you in remembering the names easily.
All the best.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Jan, 2022, 12:47: PM
- Explain the various phases of menstrual cycle with reference to changes in ovary and uterus and hormonal cycle
- sex organs name
- Male reproductive system essay
- I want some extra short questions from the chap human reproduction
- What is the function of Androgen Binding Protein [ABP] secreted by the sertoli cells in the human male testes ?
- Who discovered the HUMAN SPERM and HUMAN EGG/OVA/OVUM ?
- What is the other name of SEMINAL VESICLE ?
- Failure of testes to descend into scrotal sacs leads to sterility. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number