It is advised not to sleep under a tree at night . Explain the Reason
Asked by umakantmanwatkar | 25th Jan, 2021, 01:30: PM
It is said that we should avoid sleeping under the tree at night, since plants carry out respiration at night and give out carbon dioxide, which is harmful for us. During the day, carbon dioxide is used by the plants for photosynthesis and hence no carbon dioxide is released.
Answered by | 26th Jan, 2021, 07:36: PM
- why are aquatic plants roots poorly developed
- Sir or madam , Why does transportation take place in plants when it is against gravity???
- Good morning mam In the chapter transportation of materials in plants and animals I have a doubt, the heart pumps blood through arteries at High pressure and in veins at low pressure what about capillaries ma'am ?
- What is chloroplast? What is glucose ? What is formation of glucose? How plants absorb water from soil? How water is transported to leaves through stems?
- 1.) Indoor plants should be kept out in the sunlight periodically , why? 2.) Date palms are seen only in desert. why?
- Aquatic plants have poorly developed root system?
- what is transpiration ?
- which part of the leaf controls the rate of loss of water to the air.
- what are xylem and phloem
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number