is there any way to find the type of element without memorising the periodic table? this question is in the lesson metals and non-metals in nso workbook.
Asked by Divyaa | 28th Oct, 2016, 09:39: AM
Option (A) that is (i), (ii) and (iii) is the correct option.
The last statement that is (iv) Element just before square S is not metal but a non-metalloid.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 28th Oct, 2016, 12:01: PM
- calcium symbol
- Consider the following chemical formula Fe2O3.xH2O What does xH2O refer here?
- Assertion- Silver articles become coated with a black layer upon exposure to air. Resaon- A layer of oxide gets deposited upon oxidation with air. A- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is the correct explanation of assertion. B- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is not the correct explanation of assertion. C- Assertion is true but reason is false. D- Reason is true but assertion is false Please provide an explanation too.
- what is an alloy? explain giving examples.
- why mercury is liquid
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
- What is rusting
- a metal which can be melt while, kept in palm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number