Is there any important question, topic for 2017 MATHS ICSE X Board exams.
Asked by AMIT | 7th Feb, 2017, 04:10: PM
Dear student, from every chapter you will have questions appearing in your board paper.
Study the unit, Commercial Mathematics thoroughly. Make a list of all the formulae in this unit. It would be helpful.
Also, study circle and trigonometry well, cause you can expect at least two questions from these chapters.
In statistics, questions such as finding the mean, median or mode are important. You can usually get 1 question of that type.
Practise contructions since you will get a question surely from that chapter.
A page from Savings account type questions are very important.
The topic Remainder theorem is also very important. Questions are usually asked from this topic.
Now it is difficult to list all the important questions here. But I would suggest you practise previous years papers (at least 5 years) to achieve a good score. Good luck!!
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 7th Feb, 2017, 04:45: PM
- upriya has a recurring deposit account in a bank. She deposits Rs 600 per month for 6 years. If at the end of maturity period she gets Rs 53,712, find the rate of interest.
- Preeti has a recurring deposit account of Rs 1000 per month at 10%per annum. If she gets Rs 5550 as interest at the time of maturity, fund the total time for which the account was held. Formula is this:SI =Px1/2n(n+1)x 1/12xR /100
- q 10
- Deposit amount Rs.1000/month Rate of interest 10% p.a Interest received at maturity Rs.5550 How to calculate period of investment
- Mr. Sony had a R.D.account and deposits Rs.750 Per month for 2 years. If he gets Rs.19125 at the time of maturity. Find the rate of interest.
- Sharma deposits a certain sum of money each month in a recurring deposit account of a bank if the rate of interest is 9% per annum and Sharma gets 5565 after 1 year and 3 months on the maturity find the value of his monthly installment
- Mr thomas has a 4 years cumulative time deposits accounts in corporation Bank and deposits rs 650 per month if he receives rs 36296 at the time of maturity finf- 1. The total interest earned by mr thomas. 2. The rate of interest per annum.
- If a man got 6 persent rate of interst from a bank he gives in the bank 1000rs per month so in the end of the year he will got how much amount
- Mr. Britti deposit certain sum of money each month in a recurring deposit account of a bank. It the rate of interest is of 8% per annum and Mr. Britti gets 8088 from the bank after 3 years, find the value of his monthly installment.
- Monica had RD account in the Union Bank of India and deposited rupees 600 per month . If the maturity value of this account it was rupees 24 930 and the rate of interest was 10 % per annum; find the time for which the account was held.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number