Is there any important question, topic for 2017 MATHS ICSE X Board exams.
Asked by AMIT | 7th Feb, 2017, 04:10: PM
Dear student, from every chapter you will have questions appearing in your board paper.
Study the unit, Commercial Mathematics thoroughly. Make a list of all the formulae in this unit. It would be helpful.
Also, study circle and trigonometry well, cause you can expect at least two questions from these chapters.
In statistics, questions such as finding the mean, median or mode are important. You can usually get 1 question of that type.
Practise contructions since you will get a question surely from that chapter.
A page from Savings account type questions are very important.
The topic Remainder theorem is also very important. Questions are usually asked from this topic.
Now it is difficult to list all the important questions here. But I would suggest you practise previous years papers (at least 5 years) to achieve a good score. Good luck!!
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 7th Feb, 2017, 04:45: PM
- Mr thomas has a 4 years cumulative time deposits accounts in corporation Bank and deposits rs 650 per month if he receives rs 36296 at the time of maturity finf- 1. The total interest earned by mr thomas. 2. The rate of interest per annum.
- If a man got 6 persent rate of interst from a bank he gives in the bank 1000rs per month so in the end of the year he will got how much amount
- Mr. Britti deposit certain sum of money each month in a recurring deposit account of a bank. It the rate of interest is of 8% per annum and Mr. Britti gets 8088 from the bank after 3 years, find the value of his monthly installment.
- Monica had RD account in the Union Bank of India and deposited rupees 600 per month . If the maturity value of this account it was rupees 24 930 and the rate of interest was 10 % per annum; find the time for which the account was held.
- Please solve the first question
- Q.1 sonya deposits 300 per month at 8 % p.a. in a bank and recieves rs 4740 on maturirty of the account . find the total time the account is held . plz sir / mam canu solve this q step by step
- Sheetal has recurring deposite account ina bank and deposites rupees 300 per month at the rate 7 percent per anum at the time of maturity she would recieve 7725 find time for which the account would be held......?????
- Mr Alwar deposit Rs 300 per month for 27 months in a recurring deposit account if at the time of maturity gets rupees 8950. 50 find the rate of interest
- Mr.R.K.Nair gets rs 6455 at the end of one year at the rate of 14 percent per annum INA recurring deposit account.Find the monthly instalment
- sonia has a rewcurring deposite account in a bank and deposioted rs 600 per month for 2 1/2 years . if the rate of intrest was 10% p.a. , find the maturity value of this account
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number