is there any d different way of solving questions related to tetrahedral voids and octahedral voids and fcc bcz it confuses me a lot explain plzzz explain with example
Asked by Farooq Ahmad Shah | 17th Jan, 2016, 06:57: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
We would request you to clarify / provide additional details so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
Mention the ways of solving which you feel difficult with example for one the above topic at a time.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 18th Jan, 2016, 06:27: PM
- why does salt appear yellow in colour when Na vapours are passed over it ?
- vacancy defects
- what metal excess defects? explain with example
- Examine the given defective crystal : X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ X+ Y- O Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- Answer the following questions : (a) Is the above defect stoichiometric or non stoichiometric ? (b) Write the term used for this type of defect. (c) Why do silver halides show this type of defect ?
- what is domain in magnatic properties of solids ?
- What are crystal defects.
- Which of the following Frenkel defects or Schottky defects decreases the density of the solid.
- Magnetite is ferrimagnetic on heating what changes are expected.
- Explain dislocation.
- Name two point defects and explain them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number