Is the energy spent on thinking or talking a kind of work
Asked by Ranjan.nsl | 28th Mar, 2020, 07:23: PM
Click on the link given below for answer-
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th Mar, 2020, 09:55: PM
- what is energy
- Fill the blank. Work done by a force depends upon force applied and ........................produce . . ..
- please answer these questions as first as possible and inform me.
- A boy of mass 50 kg climbs stairs by spending 1200 joule of energy .how high does boy climb
- Si unit of work is_
- Calculate the power in the following case : Mass=73k; g =9.8ms^-2;s=37m; t=8.9 s
- A load of mass 30 kg is lifted up by 7.0 m. Calculate the work done. (Take g=9.8 m s-².
- When does a force do work
- define 1) power 2)work 3) energy
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number