Is plant have a muscular tissue if no then why sunflower or insectivores plants movie or it shows locomotion
Asked by Snehashivpuje | 22nd Jun, 2020, 04:39: PM
Plants show movements of plant parts.
In the presence of sunlight, sunflower plant moves towards the sunlight.
The Venus flytrap plant closes immediately on coming in contact with an object.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Jun, 2020, 12:17: PM
- What is the cause of nastc movement found in mimosa pudica plant
- - promotes cell enlargement and cell differentiation in plants
- What is bolting?
- where are these hormones(auxin,cytokinin,gibberellin,ethylene and abscisic acid) secreted.
- what symbolic metabolites produced in plants?
- How plants perform the function of control and coordination
- Describe an activity to illustrate the phenomenon of hydrotropism.
- how do control and coordination take in plants? (please explain as per NCERT text)
- How does mimosa plant response to touching?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number