is molar and molecular mass
Asked by raghavirao12 | 17th Jul, 2014, 10:47: PM
We have not understood the query that you have posted. We would request you to clarify / provide additional details so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
Do you mean whether molar and molecular mass are same?
The molecular mass of a substance expressed in grams is called gram molecular mass or molar mass.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 18th Jul, 2014, 10:00: AM
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
- sir what is molarity
- If of 6×10²³HCL are dissolved in 100ml water calculate the molarity of solution obtained
- how can we understand. density,mass and volume?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number