is masturbation harmful?
Asked by | 29th Feb, 2008, 01:06: PM
Masturbation is a normal way of relieving sexual tension. Studies have revealed that masturbation helps to
- relieve built-up stress
- sleep better
- boost your mood
- feel pleasure
- relieve cramps
- release sexual tension
However, addiction to masturbation can have a negative impact on your relationships and other parts of your life.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th Mar, 2008, 10:40: AM
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- What is implantation
- Why to subscribe Plans
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
- HOW BABY IS Born
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number