Is it possible to prepare haloalkanes from alkynes ? please explain.
Asked by Prajyot Tugaonkar | 14th Aug, 2015, 05:10: PM
Alkyne can be converted into alkenes by reduction and then can be converted into haloalkanes.
Also, alkynes can be converted into haloalkenes and then can be converted into dihaloalkanes.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 15th Aug, 2015, 08:09: PM
- give the IUPAC name of ch2 is equal to Ch 2
- Question no-3,5,6,8,10,13
- Pl ans experts
- How iodonium ion is formed without Lewis acid in iodonation of benzene
- Conversion: Methane to ethane? Ethane to methane? Benzene to phenol?
- Why nucleophilic substitution reaction do not take place in aryl halide and alkyl halide
- What is the role of dry ether with Na in reactions.
- Total No. of Mono Brominated product :-
- In groovs process zncl2 breaks the c-o then what is the meaning of it coordinate with the oxygen atom of the alcohol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number