Is it necessary to state the temperature and colour of the reactants and products in every chemical reaction?
Asked by apimplikar | 25th Dec, 2019, 12:47: PM
No, It is not necessary to state the temperature and colour of the reactants and products in every chemical reaction. But if any precipitate is formed in product then you should mention its colour.
Answered by Ravi | 26th Dec, 2019, 11:35: AM
- Question no.10
- how do we combine reactions
- What is the name given for the substance that react and form in a chemical reaction
- Which out of burning of wax and melting of wax is a chemical change ? Give reason
- why does colour of copper sulphate solution change when iron nail is dipped in it
- what is chemical reaction?
- why do silver articles turn black when kept in open for a few days?
- How many types of chemical equation
- a shiny brown coloured element on heating in air becomes black in colour
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number