Is hibiscus a monoecious 🌱🌱 plant??
Asked by sangram.2000 | 16th Aug, 2020, 08:33: PM
The flowers having both male and female reproductive structures are called bisexual or monoecious or homothallic Example- hibiscus, coconuts.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Aug, 2020, 11:39: AM
- how many lobes are there in anther and how many sacks?
- nuter flower is which type of flower
- Describe the parts of androecium
- in China rose which androecium is found
- what do u mean by the ray florets of sunflower?
- Arrange 1. Petal, sepal, ovary, ovule, stamen. please answer!!!
- What does ray florets of sunflower mean??
- 1.An uneasy sensation due to lack of food 2.chemical required for production of ATP 3.transfer of pollen grains from another to the stigma of different flower of the same plant 4. The father of the medicine 5. Second whorl of flower from outside
- what is sepals collectively also called as ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number