Is geotropism and gravitropism same?

Asked by Parvee Srivastava | 23rd Jul, 2012, 10:39: PM

Expert Answer:

Yes they mean the same thing. It used to be called geotropism, but gravitropism is more accurate. It refers to the movement of a plant in response to gravity.

Answered by  | 24th Jul, 2012, 12:52: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.