is fluid friction smaller than rolling friction???????? explain
Asked by aarushisinghal | 14th Oct, 2014, 08:57: PM
Yes fluid friction is smaller than rolling friction.
When the friction between two surfaces in contact has to be reduced, a fluid (lubricant) is used for it.
This indicates that fluid friction is smaller than all the other frictions.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 20th Oct, 2014, 11:09: AM
- what is friction
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
- Why does a plastic comb rubbed with dry air attract tiny piece of paper
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number