Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
Asked by sreekumar1974 | 27th Sep, 2018, 10:38: PM
Cardiac muscles are striated, involuntary and shaped like fibres cross-linked to one another, typically one nucleus per cell.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 28th Sep, 2018, 08:50: AM
- explain xylem
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number