IS A SATURATED SOLUTION HOMOGENOUS OR HETEROGENOUS ?
IS AN UNSATURATED SOLUTION HOMOGENOUS OR HETEROGENOUS ?
IS A SUPER - SATURATED SOLUTION HOMOGENOUS OR HETEROGENOUS ?
PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL.
Asked by kandappan | 31st Mar, 2020, 10:27: AM
Saturated solution, Unsaturated solution, Supersaturated solujtion these are classification of solutions on the basis of dissolution. Homogenous and heterogenous solution is a classfication on the basis of uniformity in the solution.
These two are two dfifferent criteria to classify solution.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd Apr, 2020, 07:52: PM
- What is molarity
- find the molarity of 20% w/w NaOH
- How can we differentiate between questions related to wt by vol% and vol by vol% or wt by wt%
- Units of molality?
- How many gram of concentrated nitric acid solution should be used to prepare 500 ml of 2.0 M HNO3? The concentrated acid is 70 % HNO3. 1) 45.0 g conc. HNO3 2) 90.0 g conc. HNO3 3) 70.0 g conc. HNO3 4) 50.0 g conc. HNO3
- Pls explain
- What is aqueous solution? Give example.
- almost all processes of body are in A ,here A is (a) solid solutions (b) liquid solutions (c) gaseous solution (d) none of these
- Partial pressure of hydrogen in h2o is 1 bar at 275 degrees celsius hennry costant of hydrogen in h2o is 71.18 bar solubility of h2 in h2o will be
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number