is 2 is rational number
Asked by kumarprem02196 | 6th Apr, 2020, 08:32: PM
Yes, 2 is a rational number.
Becaues it can be writtern in the form of p/q=2/1, where q ≠0 and p, q are integers.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 6th Apr, 2020, 09:20: PM
- insert 5 rational number between 3 /11 and 4 /11
- Locate square root of 3 on number line
- (5+ Root2) (3+root5) simplify
- 1/2 represent on number line
- What is rational numbers
- what is mean method
- what is rational numbers
- Does 0.120122012220 is a rational number?
- Is 2.54376 is a rational number❓ If yes then how❓
- Is zero a rational number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number