is √2×√8 are rational and irrational justify
Asked by vallurimallesh0 | 19th Sep, 2020, 05:43: PM
Recall that numbers expressed in the form of p/q, where q is non-zero are rational, else irrational.
The problem has two square roots involved and can be multipled. On multiplication, we get .
4 can be expressed in the form p/q as 4/1. So this is a rational expression.
Answered by | 19th Sep, 2020, 11:19: PM
- prove that 5 root is irrational
- what are real roots?
- how prime numbers define directly
- Prove that 3√2 is irrational
- find root
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number