In young double slit experiment, slit with ratio is 3:2 then find out the ratio of the maximum and minimum intensity of interference of light.
Asked by sparbin0019 | 25th Jan, 2019, 09:21: AM
Width is directly proportionl to intensity
Intensity is directly proportional to the square of amplitude
Thus. Imax : Imin = 50:1
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Jan, 2019, 02:32: PM
- We for equal wave intensities the intensity at a point is given by but where does the formula come from??
- Question 15
- kindly answer
- kindly provide answer pl
- How is phase difference related to path difference?
- In Young's double slit experiment, the distance between the slit is kept smaller than the wavelength of the light. What is the effect?
- Why is Interference pattern not detected when the two coherent sources are far apart?
- The phase difference between two light waves emerging from the slits of Young’s experiment is radians. Will the central fringe be bright or dark?
- What will be the effect on the interference fringes obtained in Young's double slit experiment if the monochromatic light is replaced by white light source?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number