In which period and group would you place the elements with following electronic configurations.
(¡) 2,8 (¡¡)2,5
Asked by pdcavita | 29th Nov, 2017, 10:18: PM
The elements with electronic configuration (2,8) is Neon.
It in the group 18 and 2nd period of the periodic table.
The elements with electronic configuration (2,5) is Nitrogen.
It in the group VA (15) and 2nd period of the periodic table.
Answered by Varsha | 30th Nov, 2017, 10:58: AM
- Please answer the 17
- How does the atomic size vary across a period ? Give reason.
- who gave modern periodic table
- What are isobars?
- How to find valency
- which is modern perodic law ?
- find the odd man out and state its reason helium,radon,argon,boron
- how to remember the valancies of elements?
- How many groups and periods were in Mendeleev's periodic table?
- how can we find the electro negitivity of an atom
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number