In which direction does a ray of light bend while emerging out of a prism?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The light ray on emerging out of prism always bends towards the base of the prism.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Why are the glasses of the car sometimes coloured?
- Why do soap bubbles sometimes colourful?
- What is dispersion of light?
- What is a spectrum?
- Why do different colours of light refract at different angles in the formation of a spectrum?
- Draw a diagram to show the splitting of white light into seven colours on passing through a prism.
- Which color light bends the most and which the least while passing through a prism?
- How many colours are there in white light? Name the various colours of white light.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number