in what way can the study of diverse forms of life be done effectively?
Asked by my3shyll | 21st Mar, 2017, 11:41: AM
There is a rich diversity with respect to life forms on the Earth. The diverse forms of life can be studied effectively by studying the characteristics of these life forms. Grouping or classification of living organisms based on a similar set of characteristics or based on their differences or based on features that are unique to a particular species makes the study effective. Such classification not only allows us to understand the vast biodiversity but also makes the study of these life forms easier.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 21st Mar, 2017, 11:53: AM
- What is the difference between eyes and eye spot? Which animal poses eye spot?
- Give one difference between eyes and eye spot. Which animal possesses eye spots?
- What is called phylogenetic system of classification?
- Two people looks similar but they have different ancestors. Again two people looks different but they have common ancestors.justify
- Selection of variants by environmental factors forms the basis for evolutionary processes.explain the statement with example.
- Why energy required is less for amphibians than for birds?
- How do variations arise in organism?"Variations is useful for the survival of species".justify this statement with the help of an example.
- In evolutionary term we have more common with a school boy or a chimpanzee
- What are the tools for finding evolutionary relationship in human
- How evolution and classification of organism is interlinked?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number