In triangle ABC angle B=45, angle=55 & AD bisects angle A, find angle ADB &angle ADC
Asked by sarubhatia6 | 5th Jul, 2014, 08:52: PM
Answered by Sanjana Dhopatkar | 7th Jul, 2014, 09:11: AM
- Q 19
- kindly give solution to the question in the image.
- the diagram for the 8th question.
- FIND X AN D Y
- If a transversal intersects two parallel lines, then prove that each pair of consecutive interior angles are supplementary.
- Show that in the given figure, AB || EF.
- If two lines are intersected by a transversal in such a way that the bisector of a pair of angles are parallel, show that the two lines are parallel.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number