In triangle ABC AB = AC and D is a point on the side AC such that BC square = AC X CD. Prove that BD = BC
Asked by Sthitaprajna Mishra | 13th Sep, 2014, 07:18: AM
Given: Triangle ABC in which AB = AC. D is a point on AC such that
To Prove: BD = BC
Answered by Mili Hariyani | 14th Sep, 2014, 03:43: AM
- Question is in image
- Ta^2 30+cot^2 30 =10/3 is this true or false
- One day Rahul decided to measure the height of the building in his locality. He is 5 feet tall. He places a mirror on the ground and moves until he can see the top of the building. At the instant when Rahul is 2 feet from the mirror, the building is 48 feet from the mirror. Find 1. The Height of the building. (A.120, B.96, C.40, D.180)
- A right circular cone is divide by a plane parallel to its base into two equal volume.In what ratio the height of the cone be devided by the plane?
- If triangle abc and triangle dbc are on the same base bc with ab=dc and ac=db, then state the one to one correspondence between the vertices. Pls ans this question
- If the areas of two similar triangles, ∆PQR and ∆XYZ are 162sq.cm and 200sq.cm respectively. Find the ratio of their perimeters.
- Please solve this question
- Given two triangles ABC and DEF with , .Are the two triangles similar ? If yes, by which rule? Explain
- Given two triangles PQR and MNS with . Are the two triangles RPQ and MNS similar ? If yes, by which rule? Explain your Answer..
- Given a triangle and a trapezium as shown in the figure such that Area(trapezium) = 15(Area(triangle)).Find the ratio of the .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number