in this topic when we apply ele. row operation we write A = IA and for column A = AI . but we are confuse this concept . Can we write AAinverse = I for both the operation.
Asked by jasbeer | 12th Apr, 2015, 02:17: AM
A=IA=AI is always true for a matrix A and an identity matrix I.
So, we can use A =IA or A=AI as per convenience.
A-1A=I is true for any matrix A. So we can write it for both the operations.
Answered by satyajit samal | 13th Apr, 2015, 06:11: PM
- Solve only by using elementary operations not Adjoints:
- An amont of 600 crores is spent by the Government in 3 Schemes (A,B,C). Now twice the amount spent on Scheme C together with the amount spent on Scheme A is Rs. 500 crores. Three times the amount spent on Scheme A together with the amount spent on Scheme B and Scheme C is Rs. 1200 crores.Find the amount spent on each scheme using matrices.Read more on Sarthaks.com - https://www.sarthaks.com/547624/an-amont-of-600-crores-is-spent-by-the-government-in-3-schemes-a-b-c
- find a^-1 using elementary row operation of a=
- solve the following system of linear equations using matrix method 2x-y-z=7,3x+y-z=7,x+y-z=3
- Solve by matrix method: 2x+y+2z=5, x-y-z=0, x+2y+3z=5.
- find inverse of matrix using elementary row operation(ignore absence of bracket) 0 1 2 1 2 3 3 1 1
- find inverse of matrx using elementary row operation (i) 1 2 2 -1 ii ) 2 5 -3 1 ignore ithe absence of braclet and consider it in square bracket also sate the key method to find matrix
- Define invertible matrix with example.
- Find , if it exist, given
- Find the inverse of .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number