In this picture p= mass/volume and in the next step it is written p= 1/ volume. My question is that where did the mass go from the equation?
Asked by Varsneya Srinivas | 4th Jun, 2016, 02:12: PM
In the solution, it is mentioned that the mass of substance is 1 gram.
In each step it is mentioned that mass is 1 gram.
Hence, during substitution mass is taken as 1 gram. So, "1" appears in the numerator.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 5th Jun, 2016, 03:58: PM
- check the dimensional accuracy of n=1/2L*rootT/M
- plzz solve this my que
- Check the correctness of the equation, When the rate of flow of a liquid having a coefficient of viscosity ‘η’ through a capillary tube of length ‘l’ and radius ‘a’ under true pressure head ‘p’ is given by 𝑑𝑉 ÷ 𝑑t = 𝜋𝑝𝑎^4 ÷ 8lη
- Please undoubt the question . Image is attached.
- if area (a) velocity (v) and density(p)are base units,then whats the dimensinal formula of force represented as
- Q) How many significant Figures are there in ₹1000 and 1000pens? Please answer along with concept.
- using dimensional analysis, the accuracy of relation 𝒗 = 𝒌𝒏 𝒓𝒅 , v is Velocity, k is constant, n is coefficient of viscosity [ML-1 T -1 ] , r is radius and d is density.
- what is significance of uncertaitanity principle
- State the number of significant figures in the following: a) 0.00081 b) 600900
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number