In this circuit, 5 amperes current enters node B through Resistor 1 and 2.5 amperes flows through resistor 3 from Node B to Node C.
a) How many amperes flow through Resistor 2?
b) How much charge flows through resistor 4 in 4 seconds? Give your answer in coulombs.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Apr, 2015, 02:57: PM
a) According to the Kirchhoff’s circuit law,
I1 = I3 + I2
5 = 2.5 + I2
I2 = 5 - 2.5
I2 = 2.5 Amperes
b) Current flowing through I4 is 2.5 A
Answered by | 27th Apr, 2015, 04:57: PM
- kirchhoff junction rule is a reflection of
- Can anyone tell me the answer for this question
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at B
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential, use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at point B
- how to make project on kirchhoff law
- What is Kirchhoff's first law, Kirchhoff's point rule, Kirchhoff's junction rule (or nodal rule), and Kirchhoff's first rule?
- What is Kirchhoff's second law or Kirchhoff's loop law or Kirchhoff's voltage law?
- (a) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 1. Write down the equation; from your equation, solve for.I1. (b) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 2. Write down the equation and solve for I2. (c) How much power is the 5 V battery putting into the circuit?
- State the difference between Kirchhoff's first law and Kirchhoff's second law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number