In the same period or subgroup a gradual change in a particular property may be seen.
Asked by vish.varun.96 | 1st Apr, 2020, 09:35: AM
In the same period there is graducal change in the a particular property as the sub shell reamins the same but the nuclear charge increases gradually.
Answered by Ramandeep | 1st Apr, 2020, 12:09: PM
- state the trend in chemical reactivity : I) across the period left to right, 2) down the group
- periodic classification of elements
- which metal has most electron affinity and which has least and why? Na, K, Li, or Cs
- which element has smallest atomic radius and which element has largest atomic radius in the periodic table?
- which element has least electron affinity and which has the most electron affinity in the periodic table?
- why melting and boiling points of metal decreases down the group?? why melting and boiling point of metal first increses across a period , till 14A and then decreses??
- Arrange the following in the decreasing order of metallic character: Argon,Silicon,Aluminium,Sodium.
- GIVE REASON 1 The most metallic element is found at the bottom of a group. 2 1st element in a group is highly non metallic. PLEASE ANSWER IT
- what is the meaning of neutral isolated gaseous atom
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number