In the revision notes, it's mentioned that the relaxation phase of the heart is systole and the contraction phase is diastole. But I've been taught in school that the contraction phase is the systole and relaxation passe is the diastole. Please verify.
Asked by sunithapatil75 | 9th Jul, 2017, 01:35: PM
Thank you for pointing out the error. The error will be corrected with immediate effect. Till then, you can refer the topic notes available for the "Circulatory System" for the accuracy in explaining about systole and diastole which explains that" systole is the contraction phase and diastole is the relaxation phase".
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Jul, 2017, 08:43: AM
- Name the lower left chamber of heart
- What is the use of systemic circulation?
- Explain Human blood is red in coloured
- what is a vein
- What are cardiac mussels ?
- explain double circulation in detail
- membranous sac encloses the heart
- What does plasma means??
- Name the walves between our heart both left and right . Tell their function also.
- How do transportation of blood occur?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number