In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
Asked by karisinmusic | 31st May, 2019, 11:39: AM
In Modern periodic table, group indicates elements having similar properties. Elements in each groups shows same valency.
Answered by Ravi | 31st May, 2019, 12:08: PM
- Henry moseleys regularities
- what is periodic tablr
- what is vertical Collumn
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- State modern periodic law:
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
- What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number