In the lab preparation preparation method of ammonia by using nh4cl the reaction given is:
2NH4Cl + Ca(OH)2 = CaCl2 + 2NH3+ 2H2O
In this reaction when is the CaCl2 removed from this method???
Asked by praptithombre47.10spicertl | 13th Jun, 2020, 01:09: PM
CaCl2 is removed when NH3 is collected in containers. CaCl2 is soluble in water, After heating it is crystallised in white solid crystals that can be separated.
Answered by Ravi | 15th Jun, 2020, 11:14: AM
- name oxide of nitrogen which turns brown on exposure to air
- Why only Molybdenum is used as a promotor in Haber's process?
- why does ammonium hydroxide does not react with calcium nitrate?
- WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF LIQUID AMMONIA
- Oxidation of ammonia leads to nitrate. How?
- 1) the process of formation of ions from molecules 2) a solid white precipitate which is formed when two colourless gases react
- a complex salt solution used for testing a basic gas lighter than air
- Ammonia is not a supporter of combustion. Explain
- Why liquid ammonia is used as a refrigerant in ice plants ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number