In the given figure , P and Q are points on the sides AB and AC respectively of Triangle ABC, such that AP= 3.5cm, PB= 7cm, AQ= 3cm and QC= 6cm. If PQ=4.5cm, find BC
Asked by DEVANSH MORE | 17th Sep, 2014, 07:36: PM
Answered by Dharma Teja | 18th Sep, 2014, 10:23: AM
- State the converse of Pythagoras theorem
- Converse of Thales theorm
- Converse pythagoras therom
- given a triangle ABC and a trapezium BCED AD=1,AB=3,AE=2,AC=x,EC=?
- In a trapezium ABCD, E and F are points on AB and AD respectively. Also G and H are points on CB and CD respectively such that AE=3, AB=9, AF=2, AD=6, CG=1, CB=4, CH=3, CD=4. Check if EF || GH.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number