In the given figure, if BF||CE, find the value of x.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Aug, 2015, 12:56: PM
Given that BF||CE,
OPE and FOP are co-interior angles and are supplementary.
Thus, OPE + FOP = 180o
i.e., 80o + FOP = 180o
FOP = 100o
Thus, x = 100o
Answered by | 26th Aug, 2015, 02:56: PM
- what is linear pair?
- In the figure below, if AE||BD, then find the value of x:
- In the given figure, find the value of y.
- Find the value of x, y and z in the figure given below.
- For the given figure, prove that AE is parallel to BD.
- In the figure given below, WT||PS and VQ||UR. Find the values of angles a and b.
- In the figure below, AP is parallel to CD. The size w of angle PAB is equal to 135o and the size z of angle DCB is equal to 147o. Find angle ABC.
- In the figure given below, AL||EM. Find the measure of all the interior angles cut by the transversals PK and BN.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number