In the given figure if ABCD is a rhombus diagonals AC and BD intersect at o and he is a point lying on the circle with Centre o then the sum of the measures of angle BAE and angle EDC is??
Asked by shriya.pandey182 | 20th Oct, 2017, 11:01: PM
Answered by Nooren | 15th Dec, 2017, 11:02: AM
- Find angle x, y, r
- How AC will be its diameter. Explain me please.
- Find value of x if o is center
- Prove that equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre.
- Prove that equal chords of congruent circles subtend equal angles at their centres
- A regular pentagon is inscribed in a circle. What angle does each side subtend at the centre?
- A regular polygon is inscribed in a circle. If a side subtends an angle of 36o at the centre, find the number of sides of the polygon. Name the polygon.
- In the given diagram, chord AB = Chord BC. What is the relation between angle AOB and angle BOC?
- The given figure shows a circle with centre O. Also PQ = QR = RS and angle PTS = 75o. Calculate: .
- In the figure, O is the centre of the circle and the length of the chord AB is twice the length of chord BC. If angle AOB = 108o, find angle BOC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number