In the given figure, find the value of y.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th May, 2013, 02:35: AM
Here, we can see that, AOD = BOC (pair of vertically opposite angles)
So, 56o = 2y
2y = 56o (transposing values on both sides)
y = 28o (dividing both sides by 2)
Answered by | 6th May, 2013, 04:35: AM
- what is linear pair?
- In the figure below, if AE||BD, then find the value of x:
- In the given figure, if BF||CE, find the value of x.
- Find the value of x, y and z in the figure given below.
- For the given figure, prove that AE is parallel to BD.
- In the figure given below, WT||PS and VQ||UR. Find the values of angles a and b.
- In the figure below, AP is parallel to CD. The size w of angle PAB is equal to 135o and the size z of angle DCB is equal to 147o. Find angle ABC.
- In the figure given below, AL||EM. Find the measure of all the interior angles cut by the transversals PK and BN.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number