In the figure given below, AL||EM. Find the measure of all the interior angles cut by the transversals PK and BN.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Oct, 2014, 08:56: AM
ACQ = 80o and LDB = 112o
We have to find:-
QCD , ODC , OQC and DOQ
QCD + ACQ = 180o (linear pair of angles)
Thus, QCD = 180o - 80o = 100o
ODC = LDB (pair of vertically opposite angles)
LDB = 112o
Thus, ODC = 112o
ACQ = OQC (pair of alternate interior angles)
ACQ = 80o
Thus, OQC = 80o
Now, DOQ + ODC = 180o (interior angles on the same side of the transversal are supplementary)
DOQ + 112o = 180o
Thus,DOQ = 68o
Answered by | 14th Oct, 2014, 10:56: AM
- In the figure below, if AE||BD, then find the value of x:
- In the given figure, if BF||CE, find the value of x.
- In the given figure, find the value of y.
- Find the value of x, y and z in the figure given below.
- For the given figure, prove that AE is parallel to BD.
- In the figure given below, WT||PS and VQ||UR. Find the values of angles a and b.
- In the figure below, AP is parallel to CD. The size w of angle PAB is equal to 135o and the size z of angle DCB is equal to 147o. Find angle ABC.
- Find the value of x and y in the figure given below:
- In the quadrilateral given below, SR||PQ. SP and RQ are the pair of transversals cutting SR and PQ. Find PSR and RQP.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number