In the circuit shown here, the ammeter A reads 5A and the voltmeter V reads 20V.The correct value of resistance R is
a)exactly 4 ohm
b) slightly greater than 4 ohm
c)slightly less than 4 ohm
Please explain in detail and give solution. please give some example questions similar in concept with the question i asked.
Asked by Divyaa | 7th Oct, 2016, 06:53: PM
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 10th Oct, 2016, 01:36: PM
- A wire of length 22.5 cm and resistance was 20 © and the diameter was 0. 3mm then what is the resistivity of the material .
- formula of equivalent resistance in parallel and series'
- what is formula for Resistance in series and parallel
- Judge the equivalent resistance when the following are connected in parallel - (a) 1 Ω and 106Ω, (b) 1Ω and 103Ω and 106Ω. can you please answer this question fast.
- Please answer this question
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- please tell how to solve
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number